CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Confident

I've no confident or low confident in many things..or should i say everything instead?

anyway, to be frank, actually whatever I do, especially new things, I feel super scared

anyway, to be frank, actually whatever I do, especially in front of public or strangers, I feel super scared

My hands are trembling when I'm doing public speaking

My stomach is having butterfly when I'm speaking to lecturers, strangers or people who are better than me

But

there is 1 thing I have confidence in

the only thing in this universe

to be specific 3 words

"My name"

Ive absolute confident in these 3 words

no mater what I do, I will never lose faith in these 3 words

as long as I still believe in these 3 words

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

0 comments: