CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cursed

I do not know why, i should be quite relieved as 2 assignments has been submitted yesterday. however, i do not feel that happy, i felt depressed. even though i did not sleep for almost two days, last night i was having quite an insomnia. i slept at 11pm since my eyes were really burning already, but unfortunately i woke up at 12.30am...and i cannot fall asleep anymore. hoping to go online to spend some time, internet was down. at the same time, i think i am having some sort of paranoia as well. before i submit my assignments, i triple check my files to ensure that it is the correct one. then after i have submitted i will download it back to check again i repeated this process for 8 times last night. this is because i am having a bad feeling about my assingments. and sometimes, i felt like i have forgotten to pass it up at all. even till now, i am very tired, i just want a good sleep after a long yet tiring fight with assignments for th past few days. am i asking for too much?

my eyes are still burning...

0 comments: