CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

speechless

1st time we met, i nvr tot tat u were da 1, da missing part of my soul. slowly v knew more bout each other,n i were mesmerize by u. i cnt gt u outta my mind, anymore. ive worked hard to make u my gal. haha, bt fate was nt wif me. u hav chosen him. nvr, i understand...lol. mayb i wasnt sincere enuf, mayb i was too agressive, mayb i din noe u well, mayb im nt ur cup of tea, mayb, mayb, mayb......thousand tots came to my mind. ive lost. i once longed for gliding in da sky, achievin my big big dreams. bt now wat m i without u? i cn fly without wings, bt wats sky without u? tat time, i was crumbled. totally defeated. ive gave up my life. i went to drink, bt alcohol made me miss u more. i tried to sleep, bt i kept dreamin of u. i went to gamble, tryin to escape frm da cruel reality, i became a player, bt tis only made me realise tat u r better......till now, i stil love u, bt once again fate has left me lonely, n u hav rendered my life useless. mayb da time is nt rite, mayb u hav no feelin towards me, at all. haha. i dunno wat to say now...haha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahha, u wil nvr b mine, n i will nvr b fine. d 1st time u left me, ive lost my pride, da 2nd time u left me, ive lost my courage, d only courage left wif me. ever since u left me, iv no more courage to love. juz a word from u, i cn gave up anything ive now..

0 comments: