CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

stress

haha, lately im seriously stressed out...exam, assignment, sales target, personal conflicts n so on. tis is da 1st time i felt so wore off. i nvr felt lik tis b4...i even lost my apetite. lol. da feeling is nt rite, bt somehw its fun. i love pain~yoohooo (tryin to console myself). bt all of these r nt so torturing, da most toturing part is tat i cnt even sleep sometimes. juz abit to share, althou im those early slepin type, bt its reali frustratin when u r super tired n sleepy bt u juz cnt sleep!!! wakaka. sometimes i juz feel lik im a walkin corpse, or wat others call it, a zombie..lol. bt evrytime when she is around, i cn fell da surge of energy n motivation 2 keep me moving, she is juz lik my fuel, da most perfect remedy 4 my zombie-sickness. u raise me frm the dead, n help da fallen angel to b able to spread his wings again. babe, i cnt live without u~

0 comments: