CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Breakin news !!!

haha
breakin news in da town!!
im cryin now..
haha
serious
i dunno y
haha
my knuckle is bleedin again
juz punch tat fuckin wall
haha
i dunno whether u lie to me anot
last time
u say u hav feelin towards me
den u ended up wif him
nvm
tis time u told me da same
bt i guess
u nvr mean it
i was nvr in ur heart
thx 4 entertainin me 4 so long
givin me false hopes to keep me alive
if love is meant to hurt n gt hurt
i choose to b da bad guy
thr wont b happy endin
tis is nt a fairy tale
n i will nvr choose 2 b da prince
cos i will b da villain
da 1st time when u left me
i told myself
even if u turn bck nxt time
i will nvr accept u again
bt den i failed to
i fall 4 u again
bt i cn gurantee tis wont happen again
nvr..
im more cold bloded than im
n now i declare
i will b a player
gals out thr
whether u r single anot
beware
if u dun wanna gt hurt
hahahahahahaha

0 comments: