CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SMS

I miss her
Wanna listen to her voice
Its mesmerizing
The sweet voice that I dream of everyday n night
Wanna talk to her
n share the moment I’ve been thru
over a harsh day
I’ve more than thousand words to say

Understand that u r busy
But if I don’t tell u 2day
I afraid I will probably 4gt everything tomorrow

Sorry
I can’t wait till u r free
Cos I’m tired
I wanna sleep
So I thought of a better way
to tell u indirectly
Through my blog

I’ve been risking my live 4 these few days
Jumping into some unknown car
Taking a train drove by Rempit
Riding a bike 4 the 1st time
without a helmet some more
even though I don’t even know how to ride a bicycle

Walking around the area under the blazing sun
like a mad dog
searching for a place to stay
ended up only with sweat n tears
still there is no place available for this pitiful soul
Even if I found a place
but no transport around
how to see you next time?
That is the only thing that holds me back from searching

Travelling across the world
Waiting for buses for hours
n finally got 1
but the driver don’t accept big notes
so was kicked out from the bus
n need to wait 4 another hour
Finally get myself up to a bus
but was caught in a terrifying jam

Cramping in a train
I can’t even move a single muscle
and I can even feel their breath

Taking a morning walk and a midnight walk everyday
It’s exhausting
After a long way home
the water supply was gone
and the heater was not functioning
bath under the merely dripping freezing cold water

A ‘great’ day indeed

I’m complaining but seeking a way to end my miserable as well. I know u will understand me. That’s it for 2day…more to come

Ps: I love u

0 comments: