CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sexual harrasment on da bus

when i was in da rapid kl bus...i met a 'funny' fella.1st time being sexual harrassed so directly.haha. interesting experience..n here goes our conversation, i cnt remember all, bt these r d sipnopsis:

him: hi, r u chinese?
me: yea (wtf, do i look lik im nt?)

him: hi, whr r u goin?
me: central, u?

him: central oso
me: ok

him: my name is sunny, whats ur name?
me: joee

...meaningless conversation continues until half an hour later....

him: do u hav a gf?
me: no

him: y?
me: cnt find any..

him: den hw u settle when u erect?(wif hand gesture...)
me: ...

him: hand?
me: yea (no other options 4 me to choose from)

him: hand nt syok 1..gf better, fuck a gal is better than masturbating(full of body language)
me: yea (swt.smtg is nt rite here...)

him: did u cut ur foreskin?
me: no

him: y?after u cut, its more fun when u hav sex
me: ok..

him: u guess hw long is my penis?
me: 7 inches

him: wow, hw u noe? seriously its correct, u r gd man
me: ok

reached central..

him: y we go to da toilet n show each others our penis?
me: sorie, im in a rush (walked away...)

0 comments: