CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

courage

was always in fear
so i found myself some armors
protectin da weak n fragile heart
pretend to b strong
so tat noone cn harm me
hidin da vulnerable hole
tot tat noone will notice
last time
i was weak

now ive change
to a new born
stil an outcast
cos thrs no common man
sheddin my armor
n showin all da weakest part of my heart
im nt scare of admitin defeats
cos now im no more a weaklin

was in fear 4 18yrs
n now i found da hidden courage within
cos i knew
if thrs no fear
thrs no courage

learned to b humble
n appreciate wat ive
mayb its abit late
bt better late than nvr

time to change
time to fly
i noe my frenz will always support me
n gimme their love
haha
2009
a new me
a totally different me

0 comments: