CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Gimme 2minutes of ur life

Found a new direction at last...restarted my game. i dun wanna b a gd leader nor a gd bf nor a gd speaker nor a gd marketer, i juz wanna b a gd fren. i juz wanna b thr whenever any of my frenz nid me to..i wanna share their happiness, listen to their stories, shed their tears, soothes their pain, cheer their days, n walk wif all of them thru out da period of my life. no matter hw long u noe me, mayb juz a day, an hr or a minute; no matter hw close we r, nvr talk b4,or even was 4gotten..nvm, u r my fren, my bez bez fren. treat me as a dustbin, anything tat u wanna throw in, juz throw. haha. i will always lend u all, my ears or even if u nid it, my shoulders. tats a promise tat i will nvr break in my entire life. if u nid someone 2 talk to, cn talk to me, my mouth is sealed. if u wan, cn add me in msn: moonsnipe@hotmail.com..if u r moody, n nid some place to relieve ur stress, cn always come to me. hehe. mission of my life: to b a gd fren, n see all of my frenz smile. their smiles r da most beautiful thing in tis world.

thrs no stranger in tis world, thrs only frenz tat i haven meet yet

0 comments: