CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged

Sounds weird, bt ive done da 2nd tag n now ni da 1st 1...lol

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
______________________________________________________________________

1. I super like to eat sweet stuff, especially chocolate

2. I eat a lot, althou i seem to b quite 'slim'

3. I 'mood-swing' quite often

4. I like to SOL..sing out loud!! at home

5. Hunt 4 hot chicks all da time..ngek ngek ngek

6. Always wash my hands b4 dining

7. Like to show off if I've da chance to do so

8. Multi-personlalities

9. Philosophical?

10. I like to build things

11. Im sincere to evryone, bt no one seems to understand me...n no1 act blieve in wat i said

12. I din tell lie since a long time ago, bt still no1 trust me

13. No1 liks me..evry tot tat im annoyin, bt act i juz wanna talk to them n make da situation more happenin...n when i dun talk ppl say im cool, arrogant..such irony.haahaahahhaha

14. I've a sensitive nose

15. I dun lik to follow da norms

16. I take order from no1!!

Haha, 1 more extra for u all. bonus!!

tag:
Yi herng, yean tuck, windy, leon, michelle lee, joyce, elsa, wai kit, n i dun noe hu else to tagged. juz post if u feel lik writing smtg bout urself!

0 comments: