CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Voice

reali confuse nowadays....frankly speaking im nt those reali out-goin type of ppl. since i was a kid, im damn shy n passive, thse kind tat hide in a corner n do homewrok quietly.dun even dare to look at others. even when i went to buy things, da fella din gimme bck da change oso i wont sound. last time, when gals speak to me i dun dare to reply or smtimes i will juz walk away. n i was con by some of my frenz quite often. thy con my money. haha. i noe, bt i choose to believe. haha. bt since nt long ago, i started to realise tat i cnt b lik tis anymore, so i tried to change. i started to speak more. started to socialize. n try to make more frenz. i reali value all of my frenz alot. i dun mind if thy backstab me or gossip bout me or even lie to me. its ok. as long as u stay wif me den shud b fine adi..bt as time pass, i find tat nt much ppl reali lik me. or my existence equals to annoy. when i speak, ppl will think tat im bugging them. when i dun speak, thy say tat im cocky. when i sit wif them, thy think tat im disturbing, when i sit alone, thy say tat im loner. WTF!!! wat shud i do? wat cn i do? mayb i shud juz lock myself in da room. these few days ive lose my voice. haha. mayb tats a gd news to some ppl. hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha. mayb i shud bck to d old me. shudnt sound anymore...bt only dead wont speak...shall i?

0 comments: