CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Voice 3

mayb i shud b mute n deaf...its nt a bad idea perhaps.dun nid 2 speak dun nid to listen. live in my own world. escape from da grasp of da cruel reality. i din speak 4 almost 16 hrs adi...it seems fine 2 me. mayb tats da real me. speak only when necessary..mute n deaf, da new me. disabled is nt as bad as i think it will b. i din even reply my msn last nite.hehe. da feelin of giving up da whole world is great. no1 is in my life anymore. no 1 cn interfere me anymore. haahahahahahaahahaahahahahaahhaahahahahahahaha. LOL. i nid nt 2 care bout any1 anymore. since i was small, ive been taking care of da feelin of too many ppl, bt no1 act care bout me. family..no1 understand me. frenz, no1 care bout me...haha, bt stil i sacrifice 4 them. im willin to giv up all ive 4 them. bt stil no1 und. when i create win win situation whr evryone benefit, thy said tat im selfish. da reali selfish 1 is act them. WTF!!! i treat evry single 1 sincerely, wif all of my heart, bt no1 value it. no1 even trust me. cnt take it anymore. now ive had enuf, i cnt take it anymore. anger n depression is da best punishment. if it is my fault, its time 4 me to punish myself now...sorie my frenz, we r frenz no more...

1 comments:

贤德 said...

firstly havto say sorry to u about last nite if v really make u think negatively.. well, i und what is yr feeling now.. i really do as i faced this kinda feeling few weeks ago too.. i cannot accept the cruel tat the world bring me n i oso keep on thinking to stay alone. But dont worry..
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE ^^

Well, sincerely, i have some comment on yr personality. U said that when u speak ppl feel annoyed n when u keep silence ppl feel u r cool. Haizz, to me, u did change lotz from the past. Is good to speak rather keeping mute. But sometime i do feel annoyed when speaking with u cos sometimes u r too.. mm... 'uncontrolable' n abit 'giasu' lol.. sometime feel so fan to hear all yr gia su things.. haha.. btw im serious la. So next time u can try to speak more like.. mm.. or think before u wan speak la.. speak something like jokes(nt those yellowed), haha.. and dun be TOO gia su sometimes lah... haha.. sorry to be so busybody.. haha.. all the best n fai fai recovered ah